Life can come at us fast and there has been so much change in the last few years, it can be overwhelming. Some of you are thriving right now and many of you are struggling – either way, it can be powerful to have a place to come and talk, explore and work on your goals. I work with folks who are on the journey of life and looking for a place to grow.
Many of my clients would say they started therapy for one or more of the following reasons – does this sound like you?
- Struggling to cope and keep up with environmental, social, emotional and work changes
- Experiencing a traumatic event or loss
- A romantic relationship needs a tune-up or there has been a breach in trust
- Parenting has become difficult and resulted in feeling stuck
- Old hurts, current patterns or family of origin dynamics are getting in the way of living well
- Depression and anxiety symptoms are getting worse
- Personal growth and exploration
The truth is, change and growth look different for each person and there is no one-size fits all approach. Check out the rest of my website to see if what I do and how I do it appeals to you. You’re welcome to give me a call and we can talk about whether we would be a good fit to work together. I am committed to creating a safe, inclusive and welcoming space for everyone with whom I work. Together we can create a path forward that supports your growth and health.