There is no one-size-fits-all approach to finding the best path for you. Your needs, experiences, beliefs, brain wiring, perceptions, history and more, make you the person you are. Other people may have similar feelings, challenges or experiences, but like fingerprints, how all of that is arranged within you isn’t replicated anywhere else. This means what you need from therapy and a therapist is going to be unique to you; a good fit with a therapist is critical for you to get the results you want.
If you’d like to learn more about what I do and if we might be a good fit, please keep reading. And if you’d like to have a conversation about your situation and needs, feel free to reach out directly.
- You’ve had a loss or traumatic event
- Being overwhelmed by worry
- Feeling like an imposter or not belonging
- Struggling with perfectionism
- Old “stuff” is getting in your way
- Wanting better communication
- Getting a strong start on marriage
- Having or being a “needy” partner
- Wanting *this* relationship to be different
- Wanting to avoid conflict
- Being uncertain how to connect
- Feeling frustrated with your kids
- Wondering if you’re “parenting right”
- Wanting to support your LGBTQ+ kid
- Feeling unsure about a blended family
I am committed to co-creating a safe, inclusive and welcoming space for everyone with whom I work. Texas has increasingly become a hostile environment for trans and non binary folxs; I will do everything in my power to ensure you have access to gender affirming care and resources, whether I can provide what you need directly or I can assist you in connecting with other care providers.